My Everlasting Arms by Deborah Waldron Fry

You came from Me into this world.

My Everlasting Arms by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are not an outcast but you belong to Me, My Child. Beautiful and glorious, we are bound together forever, My Love.

As I wrap Myself in Light as a garment, so I have clothed you also in My splendor and majesty. You came from Me into this world.

You are in the world, but not of it. You have overcome the spirit of anti-christ that is in the world today because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. You are not your own, but you have been bought with a price. You are My very own, My treasured possession. I am bound to you and you are bound to Me by a silver cord, by a cord of Love, by the three fold cord of the Living God.

Nothing can ever separate you from My Love. It is the Tie that binds My heart to yours. I in you and you in Me, perfectly One in the Spirit. Whom shall you fear when you are wrapped in such glorious bonds of Perfect Love. Nothing can touch you here, Beloved. You are all glorious, My Bride. You are in the right place at the right time. The eternal God is your refuge, you are right where you belong, wrapped in My everlasting Arms.

BELONG: to be in the right place, to be in a proper situation, to be the property of a person or thing, to be attached or bound by birth, allegiance, or dependency; have, hold, own, possess.

...1 John 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. 4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

...1 Corinthians 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price.
...Eccles 4:12 And if someone overpowers one person, two can resist him. But a cord of three strands is not easily broken.
...Eccles 12:6 ...Or ever the silver cord be loosed,

...Psalm 104:1..Lord my God, you are very great; You are clothed with splendor and majesty.2 The Lord wraps Himself in light as with a garment;

...1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light:
...Deuteronomy 33:227 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

...John 17:20 “I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word, 21that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. 22The glory that You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one even as We are one, 23 I in them and You in Me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that You sent Me and loved them even as You loved Me."


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget