Life Abundantly by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am the Prince of Peace. I dwell in your heart through the Holy Spirit. It is always My will and plan for you to walk in My Peace.

Life Abundantly by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. When your Peace is disturbed, know that the enemy of your soul is at work. When you are walking on the serpent's head daily, your feet can get a little dusty. The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but I came to bring you LIFE and LIFE abundantly. 

I am the Prince of Peace. I dwell in your heart through the Holy Spirit. It is always My will and plan for you to walk in My Peace. This Peace is not based on circumstance, but My Peace is My Presence. My Peace guards your heart and mind as you look to Me. No one can steal what I have adorned you with, My Bride. My Peace is a Glorious covering that you wear.

My Peace is what you walk in. My Peace is the substance of your supernatural shoes that I have placed upon your beautiful feet. Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid. Wherever you go, whomever you bless, My Peace shall come upon that house and those who dwell in it. If anyone does not receive you or My Words, shake the dust from your feet and let My Peace return to you, Dear One, for when they do not receive you, they do not receive Me.

That dust is but the evidence of the serpent, for he "crawls in the dust of this world". Whenever your peace is disturbed, know that the enemy has tried to contaminate your thinking with his "dust." I shall keep you in Perfect Peace.

I will wash your feet with Living Water and cleanse you from the "dust" of the day. Serpent's food is not your portion, My Bride. The enemy will not touch the Apple of My Eye. In My Secret Place of Peace, you shall flourish and have an abundance of Peace and your enemies shall bow before Me and lick the dust..

...Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of PEACE;
...Matthew 10:12 "As you enter the house, greet it. 13And if the house is worthy, let your PEACE come upon it, but if it is not worthy, let your PEACE return to you. 14And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the DUST from your feet when you leave that house or town.

...John 13:10 Jesus saith to him, He that is washed (born again) is completely clean, but needs only to wash his feet (from the dust of the world) but is clean every whit (down to our very DNA): and you are clean,

...Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
...Psalm 72:6He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth.7In His days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth. 8He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth. 9They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and His enemies shall lick the dust.
Amazing artwork by Mandy Adendorff: used with permission


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget