Joy Unspeakable by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are being transformed daily into the image of the Son, the fairest of ten thousand. We are One. These garments I have given you are GLORIOUS.

Joy Unspeakable by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I give you BEAUTY for ashes. I have clothed you in My garments of Salvation, My Robe of Righteousness; the garment of praise.

The enemy cannot stand the BEAUTY of these garments I have given you. You outshine every other living creature by your new birth. You are being transformed daily into the image of the Son, the fairest of ten thousand. We are One. These garments I have given you are GLORIOUS.

For I am in you, and you in Me. You are supernaturally clothed much more beautifully than any natural creature, Dear One.The beauty of the things of this world are but an inkling of the Holy Beauty you possess in Me. You have been given eyes to see, "eyes" all around, beautiful eyes to see, eyes to behold your Savior, eyes to see into the Spirit realms. Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

I have given you the beautiful Garment of Praise for the spirit of heaviness. Do not fear, My Child. Your praise shall still the avenger; he cannot bear the BEAUTY of My Spirit in you, and My Glory shall fill My temple, which is your body, with JOY unspeakable. Arise, My Love, My Beautiful One, come away in the Spirit and SHINE in the BEAUTY of My Holiness. How beautiful you are, My darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are Doves.

...Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified.

...Revelation 4:6 And before the throne was something like a sea of glass, as clear as crystal. In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, covered with eyes in front and back.

…Ezekiel 10:12Their whole body, their backs, their hands, their wings and the wheels were full of eyes all around, the wheels belonging to all four of them.

...Ezekiel 11:22 Then the cherubim lifted up their wings, with the wheels beside them, and the glory of the God of Israel was over them.

...Matthew 13:16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

...Song of Solomon 2:10 My beloved spoke and said to me, "Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, come with me.

...Song of Solomon 4:1How beautiful you are, My darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are Doves.

Beautiful artwork by Jewell McChesney; used with permissiion


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget