My Presence by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am delivering you from the land of the lost and from the pit of despair.

My Presence by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Get ready for an encounter with the God of Glory. This encounter shall be like no other, My Child. I am coming to My People. 

I am making Myself known to the lost and dying. I am delivering you from the land of the lost and from the pit of despair.

Sickness and disease cannot stay in My Presence. All darkness flees from He who is Light. Keep your eyes upon Me, Dear One. Your eyes shall behold your Savior. When your eye is full of My Light, your whole body follows. You are sons and daughters of Light. There are new realms of Glory I want to show you. Release your old mindset of doom and gloom, My Precious One. Let My Light carry you into places you have never been before.

You are My Glory Carriers! Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man the things that I am doing for you, Dear One. But I shall reveal them to you by My Spirit. Do not fear, Beloved. Keep your mind on things above. Every weight is being lifted off of you now as you look into My Blazing Eyes of Love. On Wings of Light, weightless, you shall FLY. Not by might, nor by power but by My Spirit, says the Lord of the Heavenly Hosts.

...John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

...Matthew 6 :22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

...John 8:12 Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life."

... John 12:36 "While you have the Light, believe in the Light, so that you may become sons of Light "
...Revelation 19:12 He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is The Word of God.

...John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.7Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget