Your Will by Tammy Lang Jensen

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good spirit lead me on level ground (Psalm 143:10).

Your Will by Tammy Lang Jensen
You purposed and intended to live today. Are you consciously choosing, or floating downstream? Your word is an anchor to my soul and all that is within me. 

Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him (Psalm 62:5). Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good spirit lead me on level ground (Psalm 143:10).

So I said, do not take me away, my God in the midst of my days; your years go on through all generations (Psalm 102:24). And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28). What is your highest call, your one true self, your divine purpose.

Have you called it into manifestation. Will you realize it this year? Have you declared, to heaven and earth; I belong to God! Have you announced from the rooftops, who you will become. Because if you don’t decide with God, the enemy of your soul will decide for you. Will you allow his lies and deception to pull you to the pit., or will you believe the report of the Lord? I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13). I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted (Job 42:2).

Do you understand why you are here? But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth (Exodus 9:16). There is a division in your soul, to walk in the way of the Spirit. I am called the repair of the breach. Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; you will raise up the age-old foundations; and you will be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of paths to dwell in (Isaiah 58:12). You will rebuild walls and restore homes.

Your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light for my path (Psalm 119:105). Guide me along the way Father, keep me on my path. All that I am shall be found within you. The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget