The Lord is Our Strength by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

If the stars obey me, so shall you. I shall make my face to shine upon you, like the radiant sunlight at the first break of dawn.

The Lord is Our Strength by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Even when the seas are raging all around you, you have to remember who holds the sea. My own hand formed the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they stood up together (Isaiah 48:13). 

If the stars obey me, so shall you. I shall make my face to shine upon you, like the radiant sunlight at the first break of dawn.

They look to him and were radiant, and their faces will never be ashamed (Psalm 34:5). Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1). You are my called out ones, my sons and daughters with whom I am well pleased. You have remained steadfast and strong. I have found no shifting shadow in you, no variableness. So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing (1 Corinthians 9:26).

If our righteousness is as filthy rags, then what hope have we of becoming worthy of our call? Yes, my soul, finds rest in God; my hope comes from him (Psalm 62:5). We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It leads us through the curtain into God’s inner sanctuary (Hebrews 6:19). Come be found in the sanctuary today.

Enter the tabernacle with praise and Thanksgiving. The joy of the Lord is our strength. I pour out the oil of gladness on my chosen. I devour the enemies tactics, I set the prisoners free. Who alone can stand before me. This is what the Lord says: heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. Where is the house you will build for me? Where will my resting place be? (Isaiah 66:1). I will take my refuge in your heart, if you will allow it to be.

I am not rude or presumptuous, I will not come bursting in. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, I will sup with him, and he with me (Revelation 3:20). The door is open to the throne of grace today. Enter all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest. Come rest at the Master’s feet today, lay your burdens down. She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord‘s feet listening to what he said (Luke 10:39). Lord your words are like pools of refreshing water to me.

I drink deeply of your love, only found in your presence. Let my face be aglow with the glory of the Lord. Let me shine like Moses when he descended Mount Sinai. Let me present the tablets to the people, let me utter the ancient scrolls. Let me learn well and study to show myself approved. So when the day of evil arrives, I will be ready to stand my ground.

And having done all, TO STAND! Teach me to be a wind whisperer, a code talker like the Native Americans. The shush, shush, the praying in tongue‘s; that catches the enemy by surprise. I am whispering, are you listening? My ancient dialect is upon the wind, open your heart wide to receive. Prophet, purpose, profound dialect....The Seal has been broken, receive the scroll....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget