Bear Witness With Your Spirit by John Hagee

I didn’t know this man from Adam’s ox. In obedience to the scripture I said, “I don’t know you. Go sit down!”

Bear Witness With Your Spirit by John Hagee
And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 1 John 5:6

True Prophecy Given By The Holy Spirit Will Bear Witness With Your Spirit!

One Sunday at Cornerstone Church, just as I was getting ready to start the service, a man I didn’t know bolted to the platform, leaned over me and said, “I have a prophecy from the Lord that God has told me to give today.”

The Bible says, “Know those that labor among you…” I didn’t know this man from Adam’s ox.  In obedience to the scripture I said, “I don’t know you.  Go sit down!”

He instantly started spewing out threats against me saying, “If you don’t allow me to give this prophecy all the plagues of Egypt will come upon you.”

He started waking toward the pulpit to address the congregation anyway.  I let him know I was fully prepared and totally willing to put him on his backside if he tried to speak to the congregation without my permission.

The next Sunday morning he returned to the church with several of his followers.  As I got up and started the service they all stood and began to chant, ”John Hagee is a Pharaoh.”

Our security team had to forcibly remove these “choice servants” of God from the service.

I discovered they were a local cult group who did not believe in the building of new churches and we were in the process of building our new 5000seat church.

If I had let him go to the pulpit the people in my congregation would have rightly assumed that he was a man of God and that what he said was from God and my congregation would have been saturated with the spirit of doubt and confusion.

Source:  Judging Prophecy


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget