The Tongue by John Hagee

Your tongue cannot move neurologically without your brain telling it to! A bridle is an instrument of force that makes the horse obey.

The Tongue by John Hagee
Psalm 39:1—I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue:  I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.

Your tongue cannot move neurologically without your brain telling it to!
A bridle is an instrument of force that makes the horse obey.  You put it in the horse’s mouth, and if you want him to go right you pull on the right side, and if you want him to go left, you pull on the other side.  If you want him to stop, you pull straight back and he will stop.  David said that God would put one of these on you if necessary, if you can’t control your own mouth.  So he says, “I will put a bridle on my mouth before God does.”

People say something mean or stupid and they say, “Oh, I just said that before I thought.” Wrong.  Your tongue isn’t connected to the parasympathetic nervous system.  The only things connected to the parasympathetic nervous system are your breathing apparatus and your cardiovascular system.  Everything else requires thought.    

You may not have thought long about what you said, but you thought before you said it.  Therefore, you’re going to answer to God in the judgment for everything you say.  That’s why I think judgment day’s going to last several million years!

 There are four tests that should judge every conversation.  First, is it absolutely true?  Next, is what you’re saying absolutely necessary?  Third, is it kind and will it bring glory to God?  For the Bible says to let everything you do or say bring glory to God.  Fourth, will everybody be blessed by your saying it?  If it doesn’t pass those four tests, don’t say it!

Source:  Twelve Sunday Morning Part 3


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget