Hug Me and Be Filled With My Presence by Tammy Lang Jensen

He said, this is the season I am coming to deal with hurts, wounds and pains of the past.

Hug Me and Be Filled With My Presence by Tammy Lang Jensen
As the father called me into the secret place this morning. We were just sitting under a palm tree eating coconuts together. 

He said, “Hug me and be filled with my presence.” As I joyfully hug my father, I realized I had turned into a very young child. He said, this is the season I am coming to deal with hurts, wounds and pains of the past.

Things from your childhood that changed who you are. If these things are not dealt with it will affect how you minister to my people. This is the season to go deep, deep, deep with me. Lay it all at the altar and come out refreshed. To breathe Christ in, and breathe out the past. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5). The mind is a powerful thing, but the heart of your father is more powerful.

Time to pull down every stronghold that has held you captive. Time to forgive every person that has ever hurt you. Time to set the captives free. As you offer forgiveness to others, you may find the prisoner you set free is yourself. Time to pull out the hammer of God and wack away at the root of bitterness. A tranquil heart is life to the body, but jealousy is rottenness to the bones (Proverbs 14:30). See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled (Hebrews 12:15). God dearly loves you, he wants you to live in his grace and his strength. He wants to uphold you with his righteous right hand and tuck you safely under his wings.

The Lord wants to breathe life into the innocent child that you buried alive. He wants you to skip, laugh, dance and sing again. You are safe in the Father’s arms and he will roar over you. The Lord is my protector; he is my strong fortress. My God is my protection, and with him I am safe. He protects me like a shield; he defends me and keeps me safe (Psalm 18:2). The enemy will come at you from One Direction but flee from you in seven. The Lord is your strong tower and he will not back down. The Lord will cause the enemy to repay sevenfold what was stolen, even if it cost him all the wealth in his house.

Who is powerful enough to enter the house of a strong man like Satan and plunder his goods? Only someone even stronger-someone who could bind him up and then plunder his house (Mark 3:27). Your Father in heaven is able, he is mighty to save. Are you in trouble today, do you need a touch from the father’s hand?

The father promises to leave the ninety nine and come after the one, if you just ask. I hear the Father say, “There is a fatten calf at the banqueting table, and a coat of many colors awaiting you...JUST COME HOME....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget