You Are MINE and I Am Yours by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved.There is a religious spirit attempting to discourage My Body. It is a fleshy, critical spirit. It wants to critique your walk with Me.

You Are MINE and I Am Yours by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved.There is a religious spirit attempting to discourage My Body. It is a fleshy, critical spirit. It wants to critique your walk with Me. It desires to steal your confidence in Me. It tries to distort My Word so that instead of freedom, you are back into bondage and a slave to fear.

It wants to destroy your enthusiasm and your zeal for the things of the Spirit. For if this evil spirit can convince you that you are not all that My Word says you are, he has won the battle. But I tell you this, Dear One. I am leading you by My Spirit.

I am speaking to you by My Spirit. I am protecting you by My Spirit. GREATER is He who is in you than he who is in the world. This is truth. You have been chosen and raised up for such a time as this. Listen not to the voice of discouragement. Listen not to the critical voice who tells you I am not pleased with you. You have been MADE the righteousness of God in Christ. You have been saved to the uttermost.

Fear not! I always come to your defense. You are MINE and I am yours. Who shall bring any charge against My elect? It is I alone who justifies you. Do not listen to the voice of condemnation, Dear One. You are accepted in the Beloved. I delight in you, My Child. Know this, My Love. When this spirit criticizes you, it is really criticizing Me. Fear not, but be confident of this:"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
............................................................
...2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath MADE Him (Jesus) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be MADE the righteousness of God in Him.

... Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

...1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God.

...1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world

...1 John 2:26I have written these things to you concerning those leading you astray. 27And you, the anointing that you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But just as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught you, you shall abide in Him.

...Romans 8:33 Who shall bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.

...Ephesians 1: 6To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget