I am the Word by Deborah Waldron Fry

The Word became flesh and dwelt among you. The Word is ALIVE in you, My Precious Child. The Word is sharper than any two edged sword.

I am the Word by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Have you not known? Have you not heard? I am the Word. The Word is not simply a book of verses. The Word IS God. The Word became flesh and dwelt among you. The Word is ALIVE in you, My Precious Child. The Word is sharper than any two edged sword.


I am that Sword in your Hand, Beloved. The enemy can not comprehend this nor can he ever be victorious because of it. I am the Secret Place you abide in, the Shadow you dwell under, I am your fierce Protector of Psalm 91. I am the Wonderful Counselor, the Mighty God, your Everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace in Isaiah 9.

I am your Deliverer, the Shield around you, your Glory and the Lifter of your head in Psalm 3. I am the Everlasting God, your Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth in Isaiah 40. I am the Yes and the Amen, the First and the Last in Revelation 19. You dwell in the Word and the Word dwells in you. The Word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness and will not turn back. Be not discouraged nor afraid, My Child, but keep standing on My Word. My Word is Truth. I am the Word, full of Grace and Truth. I am He who is the Spirit of Prophecy in Revelation 19.

I am the Consuming Fire in Hebrews 12. My Word is the Flame of Love in your heart and the Fire of God in your mouth. Do you see now, Beloved? The Word which goes forth from your mouth comes from My Mouth, because I AM the Word. Forever, My Word is settled in heaven. It will not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which it was sent. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Isiah 55:11So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.
Psalm 119:89 Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven.

Mathew 24:35Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1).
The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth (John 1:14).

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is the Word of God (Revelation 19:13).
John 17:16They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 17Sanctify them by the truth; Your word is truth.

John 1:16From His fullness we have all received grace upon grace. 17For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget