Restoring Double to You by Deborah Waldron Fry

There is a spirit of heaviness that has been released upon My Warriors. I see many of you with great burdens upon your backs. Layer after layer has been placed upon you by the enemy of your soul.

Restoring Double to You by Deborah Waldron Fry
Return to your Stronghold, you prisoners of hope; This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you. There is a spirit of heaviness that has been released upon My Warriors. I see many of you with great burdens upon your backs. Layer after layer has been placed upon you by the enemy of your soul.


I know that you are bowed down to the ground from the weight of it all. You feel as if you are in death's shadow. I hear your spirit crying out to Me," Abba Father". Here I am, Beloved. I am with you always. Suddenly, you shall see Me, the Mighty One who saves. I am He who is majestic in His apparel, in garments of glowing colors, My Face as bright as the sun. I come to you, marching in triumph, in the greatness of My Strength. I am removing those burdens from your back. This season of distress is coming to an end. The dawn of a new day has come. My Glory is shining down upon you,

Dear One. I am smiling upon you and the darkness around you is dissipating. I am singing songs of deliverance over you, Beloved, and shouting over you with great joy. Every mountain before you shall melt at the sound of My Voice and every knee shall bow at the mention of My name. Let not your heart be troubled, My Warrior Bride. You belong to Me. Everlasting joy is yours. Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance.

..Isaiah 58:9 Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; You will cry, and He will say, 'Here I am."
Deuteronomy 23:14 ...the LORD your God walks in the midst of your camp to deliver you and to defeat your enemies before you.

..Isaiah 63:1 Who is this who comes from Edom, With garments of glowing colors from Bozrah, This One who is majestic in His apparel, Marching in the greatness of His strength? "It is I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save."

..Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.



..Luke 1:78-80 A new day will dawn on us from above because our God is loving and merciful. He will give light to those who live in the dark and in death’s shadow. He will guide us into the way of peace.2 ..Peter 1:19 So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a Lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the Morning Star arises in your hearts.
Isaiah 61:7

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget