The God of Glory is thundering over you by Deborah Waldron Fry

Do not fear this outpouring, My Child. This is a storm like no other. There is a tsunami of MY Power and GOODNESS being released in these last days.

The God of Glory is thundering over you by Deborah Waldron Fry
The God of Glory is thundering over you, Beloved. I have heard your cries, My Child. I have bowed the heavens and come down to you. Listen, Dear One. Do you hear the sound of an approaching storm? Hear the sound of the roar of the heavy rain. Listen to the sound of a mighty rushing Wind. See My Clouds of Glory gathering.

Do not fear this outpouring, My Child. This is a storm like no other. There is a tsunami of MY Power and GOODNESS being released in these last days. I shall fill your coffers to overflowing. See the lightnings and hear the thundering voices. The seven spirits of your Glorious Father are standing before the throne. Look up, Beloved. The skies are opening over you. You have dug trenches by faith. You shall see them filled with superabundance. A stream of Fire and Living Water are flowing to you from My Throne of Grace. A refreshing River of Glory is being released fully to you in these last days. No longer shall you lack in any way. Lift your hands and receive it, My Love. Sing and rejoice in My latter rain! You shall hear all of heaven thundering with joy as NEW LIFE flows into you

................................................................................................................................
..2 Kings 3:16 Thus says the LORD, 'Make this valley full of trenches.' 17 For thus says the LORD, 'You shall not see wind nor shall you see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, so that you shall drink, both you and yours

..Job 37:4 After it, a Voice roars; He thunders with His majestic voice, And He does not restrain the lightnings when His voice is heard. God thundereth marvellously with His voice; great things doeth He, which we cannot comprehend.

.. Daniel 7:9 I kept looking until thrones were placed and the Ancient of Days [God, the eternal Father] took His seat, Whose garment was white as snow and the hair of His head like pure wool. His THRONE was like the FIERY flame; its wheels were burning fire. 10 A STREAM OF FIRE came forth from before Him; a thousand thousands ministered to Him and ten thousand times ten thousand rose up and stood before Him.

..Revelation 22:11Then the angel showed me a river of the WATER OF LIFE, clear as crystal, coming from the THRONE of God and of the Lamb.

..Revelation 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
..Matthew 3:11 I baptize you with WATER for repentance. But after me will come One who is more powerful than I, Whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with FIRE.

..Luke 12:29 "I came to throw fire upon the earth, and what is my desire? Oh that it were even now kindled!"


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget