Where is your God by Deborah Waldron Fry

Those who ask you, "Where is your God? " shall be ashamed. I am your Deliverer.

Where is your God by Deborah Waldron Fry
Look unto Me, Beloved. Wait expectantly and with anticipation. I am the faithful One. Though your enemy may rejoice when you fall, his celebration shall be short lived. Those who ask you, "Where is your God? " shall be ashamed. I am your Deliverer.

There is no other who can save. I shall deliver you from this host that has been sent against you. I shall bare My Holy Arm in the sight of all the nations, that all the ends of the earth may see the salvation of your God. I am your Redeemer who has plucked you out of the hands of the adversary.

You are my Beloved and I am yours. Remember that I am your Rock, the Most High God, your Redeemer. Lean on Me alone, My Bride. I shall never leave nor forsake you. We shall walk together out of this wilderness. I am still the God of wonders. My Word shall come to pass in your life. Expect a miracle, Dear One. I have spoken and I will make it good.

Strongs 6960; expect; to wait or look eagerly for; to lie in wait for; wait in excitement
(because you know it will happen)

..Mic 5:7 And the remnant shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass which do not wait (6960) for anyone or depend on man.

..Micah 7:8 Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a Light for me.

..Micah 7:10 He will bring me out to the Light, and I will see His righteousness. 10Then my enemy will see, and shame will cover her who said to me, "Where is the LORD your God?"

..Song of Solomon 8:5 Who is this coming up from the wilderness leaning on her beloved?
..Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no Savior besides Me."

..Psalm 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the adversary.

..Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

..Psalm 77:14 You are the God who works wonders
..Romans 3:23-24 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus;


..1 Corinthians 1:30 But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget