My Heirs of Salvation by Deborah Waldron Fry

Whatever the problem is, know that I am greater. I created this world and all that is in it. I am Creator and I create a way where there seems to be no way.

My Heirs of Salvation by Deborah Waldron Fry
I am always working, Beloved. Even now, I am sending angelic reinforcements to My heirs of salvation. I hear and relish every word you say to me, Dear One. I hear every prayer and see every tear that falls. My Eyes are always upon you, My Love. My Grace is sufficient for you. My Strength and Power are made perfect in your weakness.


Whatever the problem is, know that I am greater. I created this world and all that is in it. I am Creator and I create a way where there seems to be no way. I am commanding My angels concerning you. They move as they hear My Voice in your mouth. Keep speaking My Word, Beloved. It SHALL accomplish that to which it was sent. It matters not what man's opinion is on a matter, I have the final say. I am the First and the Last, the Alpha and the Omega. O sons and daughters of high esteem, do not be afraid.

 Peace be with you; take courage. Even now, new strength is flowing into you. Be not afraid, Beloved. Do not be anxious about anything. Even now, angels are being dispatched on your behalf. Rest in Me as I work all things out for your good...

2 Corinthians 12:9 But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me.
Daniel 10:19 He said, "O man of high esteem, do not be afraid. Peace be with you; take courage and be courageous!" Now as soon as he spoke to me, I received strength and said, "May my Lord speak, for you have strengthened me."
Daniel 10:12 Then he said to me, "Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words.
Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word!
Psalm 91:9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”and you make the Most High your dwelling,10no harm will overtake you,no disaster will come near your tent.11For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;12they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13You will tread on the lion and the cobra;you will trample the great lion and the serpent.14“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;I will protect him, for he acknowledges My Name.15He will call on me, and I will answer him;I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.16With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget