My Word is Truth by Deborah Waldron Fry

Do not fear, Beloved. My Kingdom is not based on "chances" or "odds". Though you may have been told that your chances are small or that the odds are against you,

My Word is Truth by Deborah Waldron Fry
Do not fear, Beloved. My Kingdom is not based on "chances" or "odds". Though you may have been told that your chances are small or that the odds are against you, that is not My word to you, Dear One. My Word is Truth. My spiritual laws are forever fixed and sure. The law of the Spirit of Life has set you free from the law of sin and death. You are NOT subject to the whims and wiles of the devil.

You are no longer under the natural law of this world, but by your new birth, you are governed by Grace. Though the devil comes but to kill, steal and destroy, I came to bring you LIFE, and life abundantly. The enemy has NO dominion over you, My Child. Give no place to the devil, My Love. Put a watch on your lips. Think on those things which are above. You belong to Me now. You belong to the King and you reside under the laws of My Kingdom. I have wrapped you in My Kingdom robe of righteousness and My royal garments of salvation.

Walk ye in Me, My Child. Be anxious for nothing. Your Father is Yahweh, the God of the whole earth. I am Spirit, and where My Spirit is, there is freedom. I have removed the veil from your face, My Bride. You are reflecting My Glory, and this glory is intensifying minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. You are being transformed into My image. You are now a royal heir of the Kingdom of God. All the promises of this Kingdom are YES and AMEN. I have placed your feet upon the Rock, and you shall not be moved. fixed- secure, stable, sure, established, steady and unchanging

1 Corinthians 3:10By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise master builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one must be careful how he builds. 11For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:19For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was proclaimed among you by me and Silvanus and Timothy, was not “Yes” and “No,” but in Him it has always been “Yes.” 20For all the promises of God are “Yes” in Christ. And so through Him, our “Amen” is spoken to the glory of God. 21Now it is God who establishes both us and you in Christ.


Romans 8:1Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life has set you free from the law of sin and death.
see more verses in first comment :D

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget