I am the Glorious Sword in Your Hand by Deborah Waldron Fry

Be not afraid of those things coming against you. Though the world considers you of little consequence, in the Spirit, you are a Mighty Warrior.

I am the Glorious Sword in Your Hand by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am the Glorious Sword in your hand, Beloved. Be not afraid of those things coming against you. Though the world considers you of little consequence, in the Spirit, you are a Mighty Warrior. The devil is a master of deceit and the father of lies. He desires to control your mind with negative thoughts.


He sends his powerful minions of fear and doubt to hound you and invade your peace. Fear not, My Child. My Glory is a Shield around you and My Blood covers you. Cast down those vain imaginations that exalt themselves against your God. This is a spiritual battle, My Love. You are not fighting flesh and blood. Rise up in the power of MY might.

By My Right Hand and My Arm and the Light from My Face shall all the plans of the enemy fall, for I delight in you. I give you My authority and power to trample all the agents of evil, and nothing shall be any means harm you. Only by My Spirit can victory come. You have this Treasure in jars of clay to show that this surpassingly great power is not from yourselves but from your God. Shout," Grace, Grace," to that problem, My Warrior Bride, and watch it fall before you. Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the LORD of hosts.

...Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
...Deuteronomy 33:29...Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD? He is your shield and Helper and your glorious Sword. Your enemies will cower before you, and you will tread on their heights.
...Psalm 44:3 for not by their own sword did they win the land, nor did their own arm save them, but Your right hand and Your arm, and the Light of Your face, for You delighted in them.

...2 Corinthians 4:5For we do not proclaim ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake. 6For God, who said “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7Now we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this surpassingly great power is from God and not from us.



...Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
...Zechariah 4:6 Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the LORD of hosts. 7What are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become a plain; and he will bring forth the top stone with shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget