You Are The Eagle by Deborah Waldron Fry

See the powerful eagle flying high above the storm clouds. In his claw is a snake. His talons are wrapped tightly around it's neck. Suddenly, the eagle lets go of that snake and it crashes to the rocks below.

You Are The Eagle by Deborah Waldron Fry
For too long, Beloved, you have seen yourself as an earth dweller. But I see you in the Spirit. Picture this, My Child. See the powerful eagle flying high above the storm clouds. In his claw is a snake. His talons are wrapped tightly around it's neck. Suddenly, the eagle lets go of that snake and it crashes to the rocks below.

It's head is crushed. BELOVED, YOU are that eagle. That old serpent, who is the devil and Satan, cannot bite you. You have authority over HIM. For too long, My Children have suffered at his hands. But the Spirit is in you to remind you who you are in Me. You have the same authority as My son Paul, who, when the snake tried to bite him, SHOOK IT OFF.

In the same way, I shall protect you from the serpent's poison and the evil one will NOT be able to hold onto you. When the enemy tries to come at you with bad reports, lying symptoms, and fear, SHAKE HIM OFF, My Child. I am your Rock and your Redeemer. I have trained your hands for war and your fingers for battle. I am the Rock upon whom the enemy has been crushed. As it is written: I am renewing your youth like the eagle.

You shall mount up with wings as eagles; you shall run, and not be weary; you shall walk, and not faint. Rise up, My Mighty Warrior Eagle! Grab that snake by the neck, fly high in the Spirit, and shake him off! He has NO dominion over you, Beloved! I have given you authority to TRAMPLE serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm you!

...Acts 28:3And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand. 5And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.

...Luke 10:18 So Jesus said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.19 See, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will by any means harm you.

...Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

...Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; HE WILL CRUSH YOUR HEAD, and you will strike His heel.

...Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

...Psalm 78:35 And they remembered that God was their Rock, And the Most High God their Redeemer.

...Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD, my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle.

...Psalm 103: 5Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.

...Revelation 20:2 He seized the dragon--that old serpent, who is the devil, Satan--and bound him in chains for a thousand years.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget