I AM the Way by Deborah Waldron Fry

Let go of the reins Beloved. You do not have to hang on for "dear life" any longer. You hold the reins tightly in your hands and forget about the freedom that comes when you cast all your cares upon Me.

I AM the Way by Deborah Waldron Fry
Let go of the reins Beloved. You do not have to hang on for "dear life" any longer. You hold the reins tightly in your hands and forget about the freedom that comes when you cast all your cares upon Me. You are trying to control your circumstances in your own power. You do not know the way on your own, Dear One, but I know the way.

I AM the Way. I shall direct you by My Spirit who lives within you. My Spirit is like the wind, it blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but know not where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with you, My Child. Relax and let go, My Love. Trust Me with all of your heart. Enjoy the ride. My plans for you are always for good and not for evil. I know the end from the beginning. I know how to work all things out for your good. Let that stress melt from your body and mind as you trust in Me. I am your Peace and Freedom. My Love shall set you free to ride the Winds of the Spirit. I am your Lifegiver and the Waymaker, Beloved. Whom the Son has set free is free indeed.

...John 3:8 7 "Do not be amazed that I said to you, 'You must be born again.' 8 "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

...Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding;6 in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

...Psalms 118:8 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

...Isaiah 12:2 - Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD is my strength and my song

...Ezekiel 37:9 Come from the four winds, O Breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

...Romans 8:1Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.

...John 8:36 Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed

...Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget