My Oil of Gladness by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are dripping with favor. You are infused with the oil of the Holy Spirit. I have anointed you with My Oil of gladness for your spirit of heaviness.

My Oil of Gladness by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are dripping with favor. You are infused with the oil of the Holy Spirit. I have anointed you with My Oil of gladness for your spirit of heaviness.

I pour out to you the Oil of Joy for your mourning. You are Sons and Daughters of Fresh Oil. You are vessels of My Light and you glisten with My Presence.

The Spirit constantly dispenses this Holy Oil to you, Dear One. Even you who feel that your fire has gone out, whose wicks are barely smoldering, I will in no wise pass over you, but I will set you ablaze once again with the fire of My Presence. My Oil of Glory is fresh every day. It is your Manna in the wilderness and it brings new LIFE unto you. It cannot be stored up nor does it come by good works. By Grace you are saved, My Child. The Spirit is a gift from your loving Father when you were born from above.

You have this Treasure in earthen vessels to show that the Power is from God, and not from you. It is My Presence in you. I AM your Source. Let this comfort you, Dear One. Let this Oil soothe your weary soul. Fear not, My Bride. I have crowned your year with My Goodness and My Kindness. My Footsteps have gone ahead of you. Your paths are dripping with prosperity and blessing. See with eyes of faith.

My anointing upon you and in you breaks EVERY yoke. You shall be filled to overflowing. This precious Anointing drips forth from you, My Bride. And as you go forth in this world, you shall leave My Mark of Glory wherever you go and on whomever you touch. For it is not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the LORD of hosts.

...Psalm 65:11 You have crowned the year with Your Kindness and Goodness, And Your paths drip with fatness. 12 The pastures of the wilderness drip, And the hills gird themselves with rejoicing
...Zec. 4:14 These are the two anointed ones [lit. “sons of oil”] who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth”

...Acts 10:38 " how God ANOINTED Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him."
...2 Corinthians 1:21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and ANOINTED us is God, 22 who also SEALED us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge.

...Ephesians 1:13-14 "In Him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in Him, were MARKED with the promised Holy Spirit, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of His glory."

...Matthew 12:20 A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering wick He will not extinguish, till He leads justice to victory. 21In His name the nations will put their hope.
...Zec. 4:6 ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the LORD of hosts


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget