A New Sound in the Heavenlies by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. There is a new sound in the heavenlies. The blowing of the trumpet is heard. My Bride has heard and has awakened from her slumber.

A New Sound in the Heavenlies by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. There is a new sound in the heavenlies. The blowing of the trumpet is heard. My Bride has heard and has awakened from her slumber. I have appeared over you, My Child, and I have sounded the shofar. It is the sound of VICTORY. The Blood of the Lamb has delivered you. My arrow shall go forth as the lightning on your behalf. Your God has blown the trumpet, and I have ridden in the whirlwinds of the south.

I am He who rides across the heavens to your help. The LORD of Hosts defends you, Dear One.There is none so precious as my Own. My prophets are blowing the shofars, announcing and declaring that the Day of Victory is at hand. Hear them, My Bride. It is a new day and a new season. A season of restoration and abundance. Your healing shall spring forth speedily. Come to the Son, all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

The Day of the Lord is at hand. The time of the Coronation of the King is near. The Marriage supper of the Lamb has been prepared. I am even at the Door. Hear the Voice of Triumph in the heavens, My Love. Sing with the angels with joy in expectation, My Bride, for I am putting a NEW song in your mouth. Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in Him. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so.

...Zechariah 9:14 And the LORD shall be seen over them, and His arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord GOD shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south. 15The LORD of Hosts will defend them.

...Isaiah 27:13 It will come about also in that day that a great trumpet will be blown,

...Matthew 24:31 And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

...Deuteronomy 33:26There is none like the God of Jeshurun, Who rides the heavens to your help, And through the skies in His majesty. 27The eternal God is a dwelling place, And underneath are the everlasting arms; And He drove out the enemy from before you, And said, 'Destroy!'

...Psalm 68:32Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord 33To Him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, He doth send out His voice, and that a Mighty Voice.

...Psalm 40:3 He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in Him.

...Mark 13:29 In the same way, when you see these things happening, you know that He is near, right at the door.

...Revelation 19:6And He has on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget