Save Me! Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I have heard your voice. I have heard your cry. My ears are always listening for you, My Child.

Save Me! Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have heard your voice. I have heard your cry. My ears are always listening for you, My Child. Though the cords of death entangle you, do not be anxious. I have come to bring you life. Do not be overcome by distress and sorrow. When you cried, "Save me!", I heard from My Holy Mountain. Nothing can keep Me from you, Beloved. I am yours and you are Mine. Your Savior is gracious and righteous and full of compassion for you.

When you were brought low, I saved you. I am your Abba Father. There is a sweet Sound flowing to you from My Throne. It is called Amazing Grace. I am singing over you, Dear One. A song of deliverance that sets you free. I am He who has delivered you from death, your eyes from tears and your feet from stumbling. I have chosen you to be near to Me, to dwell in My courts. Return to your Rest, Beloved. Take refuge under the Shadow of My Wings. Listen to the sound of My Love filling your atmosphere.

The LORD your God is in your midst, The Mighty One who saves; I am rejoicing over you with gladness; I quiet you by My love; I am exulting over you with loud singing. I am drowning out all your fear, Beloved. You shall dwell in my Presence forever. In My Presence is fullness of joy and in My Right hand, pleasures forevermore.

...Psalm 16:11You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.

...1 John 4:18There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear.

...Psalm 36:7 How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. 8They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. 9For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.

...Psalm 65:4 How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You to dwell in Your courts. We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house,

...Galatians 4:6 And because you are children, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a Mighty Warrior who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget