The cry of Innocent by Deborah Waldron Fry

Although it may seem some days as if your accuser is winning the case against you, have no fear,

The cry of Innocent by Deborah Waldron Fry
Although it may seem some days as if your accuser is winning the case against you, have no fear, Beloved. I am the Righteous Judge. I am the King who sits on the throne of Justice. I laugh in the heavens at the enemy and I have him in derision. For My gavel has already struck in your favor and it is finished. The Judge has given you HIS ROBE of Righteousness.

The decree that was against you is "PAID IN FULL". Forever, THE Mediator ever intercedes for you. His testimony was given at just the right time. You have been declared innocent by the Blood of the Lamb. With one look I disperse all evil. It has no dominion over you, Dear One. I will blot out the name of the evil one for ever and ever. Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken, and the prey of the tyrant be rescued, and I will contend with those who contend with you. Do not give up Beloved. I shall save My humbles ones.

The Advocate is with you always, to guide, teach, and comfort you. My GOOD plans for you shall stand. Come BOLDLY to My Throne of Grace in your time of need. I shall maintain your just cause for I am Faithful and True. Fear not, Beloved. On Christ the Solid Rock you stand. This is your testimony. The cry of INNOCENT has rung out from My Chamber once and for all time. I have declared that SURELY, My Goodness and Mercy shall follow you ALL the days of your life, and you shall dwell in the House of the Lord forever!

...Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; He has taken it away, nailing it to His cross. 15And having disarmed the powers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
...1 John 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an Advocate with the Father; Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.
...1 Timothy 2:4who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself as a ransom for all; the testimony that was given at just the right time.
...Hebrews 12:23.You have come...to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect.
...Proverbs 20:8 A King who sits on the throne of justice disperses all evil with His eyes.
...Psalm 2:4 He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
...John 5:22 For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son
...2 Timothy 4:8 in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.
...Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget