I Am Not A King Without Power by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Fear not. I am not a King without a kingdom. I am not a King without power. I am not a King without a scepter. I am not a dead King.

I Am Not A King Without Power by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Fear not. I am not a King without a kingdom. I am not a King without power. I am not a King without a scepter. 

I am not a dead King. I am the Risen King. Sing Hallelujah, My Child. I have won the victory. I am ALIVE forevermore.

Death could not hold Me down. I am seated in Majesty above ALL principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places. You have been translated from the kingdom of darkness into My Kingdom of Light. The world shall hear of My fame through you, My Bride. They shall stand in awe at My deeds.

Let your praise fill the earth, My Warrior Bride. You shall see My splendor like the sunrise; Rays shall flash from My Hand: My power is not hidden from you, Dear One. By My Spirit, I shall repeat My wonders in your day, and in this time, I will make them known. All power and authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Let not the enemy convince you otherwise, My Child. Fear not. Your God reigns, He is clothed with majesty; clothed and girded with strength; Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved.

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me, Beloved. Behold, I give unto you power to trample serpents and over ALL the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm you. Have no fear. The Sovereign Lord is your strength; I make your feet like the feet of a deer, you shall tread upon the heights. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Like the sunrise, My Glory is rising over you. Be prepared to be amazed, Beloved. Your God reigns!!

...Habakkuk 3:1A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet.2 Lord, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, Lord. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known;

...Habakkuk 3:3His glory covered the heavens and His praise filled the earth. 4His splendor was like the sunrise; rays flashed from His hand, where His power was hidden.

...Habakkuk 3:9The Sovereign Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to tread on the heights.

...Revelation 19:6 And I heard a sound like the roar of a great multitude, like the rushing of many waters, and like a mighty rumbling of thunder, crying out: "Hallelujah! For our Lord God, the Almighty, reigns.

...Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget