The Father's Love by Deborah Waldron Fry

The walls that once held back your answers to the prayers and petitions of your heart are about to come tumbling down.

The Father's Love by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard the word," Extravagant", and then the phrase," Over the top." Abba Father is about to break forth and show you His EXTRAVAGANT LOVE! 

"Beloved. My Children are about to erupt into PRAISE that shall overwhelm the powers of darkness. The walls that once held back your answers to the prayers and petitions of your heart are about to come tumbling down. Where the enemy thought he had a stronghold in your life is the very area that My Goodness is breaking forth in your life.

Can you feel the excitement in the atmosphere? All of heaven is rejoicing with My Bride. The Sound of Heaven is touching earth. My Voice is breaking the "sound barrier" that the enemy has attempted to build around you. There is NOTHING that is not within the Sound of My Mighty Voice. There is NOTHING that shall hold back My Blessings in your life. Your God has arisen as the Lamb and the Lion. It is finished. Hold nothing back, Beloved.

Your voice shall be MY VOICE, the One which breaks the cedars of Lebanon. My Bride's praise shall shake and break into pieces every plan of the devil. Lift up a PRAISE and watch those walls come tumbling down!!! My LOVE cannot be quenched, it's flashes the very Flame of Yahweh. I shall not restrain Myself but I shall lavish My Love upon you.

Open your coffers, My Child. You will not have room enough to contain that which I am pouring out. Overflow!! NO GOOD THING shall I withhold from My Beloved. My Outrageous Love is your portion, and I am your exceeding great Reward!"

Extravagant: exceeding the limits of reason or necessity; extremely or excessively elaborate; profuse, lavish
Over the Top: The definition of "over the top" refers to something that is taken to excess and may be considered outrageous. :D

...1 John 3:1 See what great love the Father has LAVISHED upon us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him.

...Psalm 68: 1God shall arise, His enemies shall be scattered; and those who hate Him shall flee before Him!32 O kingdoms of the earth, sing to God; sing praises to the Lord, Selah 33to Him who rides in the heavens, the ancient heavens; behold, He sends out HIS VOICE, His mighty voice.

34Ascribe power to God, whose majesty is over Israel, and whose power is in the skies. 35 Awesome is God from His sanctuary; (we are His sanctuary now) the God of Israel—He is the one who gives power and strength to His people. Blessed be God!

...Song of Solomon 8:6 Set me as a seal upon Your heart, as a seal upon Your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the Lord. 7Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it.
More verses in first comment :D


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget