A Flash of Light by Tammy Lang Jensen

I then saw a flash of light and heard the words, “Light Speed!”

A Flash of Light by Tammy Lang Jensen
I was walking through a field of golden wheat this morning. Running my hand across the top of the stalks.

I heard the Father say, “This grain is fully mature, ripe and ready for harvest.”

There has been a long season of faithfulness, sowing, tilling and watering. I then saw a flash of light and heard the words, “Light Speed!”

Suddenly, dreams are coming to pass, suddenly promises are being fulfilled. In the twinkling of an eye, I am coming to help my people. Those who have labored, have not labored in vain. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall do that which I please, and it shall accomplish that for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11). My promises are yes and amen, but you must speak them over your life.

Bless the Lord all his angels mighty in strength, who do his word, who hearken to the voice of his command (Psalm 103:20). God will help you, the angels will help you; but the key is the word of God. The keys that are being handed out in the season have an activation code. The code is the word of God. Find the scriptures that line up with where the Lord is taking you and start declaring them. If you are believing for signs, wonders and miracles, then declare: These signs will accompany those who believed: in my name they will cast out demons, they will speak in new tongues, they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover (Mark 16:17-18).

Very truly I tell you whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son (John 14:12-13). If you are believing for land for ministry, declare this: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; Surely I have a delightful inheritance (Psalm 16:6).

Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the Lord swore unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to give unto them and to their seed after them (Deuteronomy 1:8). Trust and believe in the Lord today, and say this with me. I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living (Psalm 27:13)....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget