My Authority to Trample by Deborah Waldron Fry

All the power of the enemy cannot defeat you for greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

My Authority to Trample by Deborah Waldron Fry
In the Spirit, I saw a snake wrapped many times around someone's neck. Then I saw a Mighty Right Hand reach down and grab this snake and pull it off with ease. This same Hand drew a line in the sand all around this Child of God.

"Beloved. The enemy has tried to squeeze the life out of you. He has tried to silence you and intimidate you into submission. I have seen this and I will not allow it. And you must not allow it either, My Child. For I have given you My authority to TRAMPLE serpents and scorpions. All the power of the enemy cannot defeat you for greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. I have declared that nothing shall by any means harm you.

The devil will NOT take your life, Dear One, because I am strengthening you and breathing NEW life into you. He will NOT steal your song, for I am putting a NEW song in your mouth. He will NOT steal your words, for I am filling you with boldness to speak My Word. I am giving you NEW revelation of who you are IN Me. The devil comes but to kill, steal and destroy, but I have come to bring you Life and life abundantly.

You shall see an easing of your present circumstances. You shall see My Hand at work in your life, for I am rearranging some things. I am creating a way of escape from those things which have attempted to trap you and cause you harm. You shall NOT lose your way, Dear One. I am the Way. You walk on My Highway of Holiness. You have been saved, healed, and delivered by the Blood of the Lamb. No demon in hell can cross the line of protection that I Myself have drawn around you. Watch and be expectant of this deliverance, Beloved. Fear not. You are safe with Me. The captives of the enemy will be taken away from him, and the prey of the wicked ones will be rescued; For I will contend with the one who contends with you, and with My Own Hand, I shall deliver you from those who are too mighty for you. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed!"

A line in the sand: A point beyond which one will proceed no further.

...Psalm 25:15 Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord. All my expectation is from Him alone. If I get at any time entangled, He will pluck my feet out of the snare.

...Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

...Isaiah 49:25 Surely, thus says the LORD, "Even the captives of the mighty man will be taken away, And the prey of the tyrant will be rescued; For I will contend with the one who contends with you, And I will save your children.

...Psalm 18:17 He rescued me from my strong enemy and from those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me.

...Acts 16:31 And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon;used with premission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget