A Large Boulder by Tammy Lang Jensen

As I was digging, I started finding hidden jewels, diamonds, emerald, sapphires, amethyst, hidden nuggets of gold.

A Large Boulder by Tammy Lang Jensen
I saw vision and I placed my hands upon a large boulder. As I lifted it and shoved it to one side, I began to dig. As I was digging, I started finding hidden jewels, diamonds, emerald, sapphires, amethyst, hidden nuggets of gold. 

The Lord said this is how it is with my word, hidden nuggets of truth that you have to mine for. He gave me the scripture: Babylon, the jewel of kingdoms, the pride and glory of the Babylonians, will be overthrown by God like Sodom and Gomorrah (Isaiah 13:19). The Lord said he is bringing exposure to the kingdom of darkness in the marketplace, in the theater and the town square. All his promises are “Yes” and “Amen”, Yes to his kingdom and Amen his word. In the beginning was the word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1). How will you stand on the word, if you don’t know what is in the word.

Like I hunted gazelle, like a sheep without a shepherd, they will all return to their own people, they will flee to their native land (Isaiah 13:14). There will no longer be a place to hide for those who have harmed my children. I come swiftly with the sword of justice, I come quickly to announce My Kingdom. If anyone causes one of these little ones-those who believe in Me-to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea (Matthew 18:6). I have said it before, and I will say it again, “I care for my people!” I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread (Psalm 37:25). God is not a man, that he should lie; or the son of man that he should change his mind.

Have I not said it, then shall I not perform it? Oh ye of little faith, will you not trust me with your life. By the time you read this, that thing that is concerning you, I have already dispatched the Angel. I had the solution, before you ever had the problem. My ways are beautiful, I can be trusted with My children.

Now eagerly desire the greater gifts. And yet I will show you the most excellent way (1 Corinthians 12:31). I am way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. So I say it again, “You can trust me with your life!”....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget