Gaze Upon My Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry

Gaze into My Eyes of Love. Learn of Me, Dear One. I am gentle and humble of heart and you will find rest for your soul.

Gaze Upon My Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. LOOK and LIVE. Behold your Savior. Gaze upon My Glory. I am a LIFE GIVING SPIRIT. Feed upon My Goodness and Grace. Deadness of the soul is not your portion, but I came to bring you LIFE and LIFE abundantly. 

Gaze into My Eyes of Love. Learn of Me, Dear One. I am gentle and humble of heart and you will find rest for your soul.

Every burden shall be lifted. We have a NEW covenant, Dear One. A covenant sealed with the Blood of the Lamb. In the old, you could not look upon God and live. But NOW, Beloved, you have been born again so that you may BEHOLD your Father. LOOK at your Savior and LIVE. Lift your face up to the Son. The Sun of Righteousness has risen over you with HEALING in His Wings.

Rays of POWER come forth from My Face and Hands. It is the LIGHT you dwell in. Let My Love and JOY infuse you with LIGHTNESS. My Joy is your strength. No longer are you in the dark, My Love. My Face is always shining upon you. Look up, Beloved, and LIVE. Bask and revel in the SonShine of My Love.

BEHOLD: See or observe (a thing or Person, especially a remarkable or impressive One). View, watch, survey, gaze at, gaze upon, stare at, contemplate, inspect.
REST: Strong's Greek 373: to repose, remain, to take your ease, to refresh.
BASK: to lie down and be exposed to warmth and light, typically from the sun, for relaxation and pleasure. REVEL in and make the most of (something pleasing).

...Isaiah 45:22 LOOK unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

...Habakkuk 3:4 His radiance is like the sunlight; He has rays flashing from His hand, And there is the hiding of His power.

...Revelation 1:16.. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.
...1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being;” the last Adam (JESUS) a life-giving spirit."

...John 6:57"Just as the living Father sent Me and I live because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on Me will live because of Me."

...Ephesians 5:8 for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light.

...John 14:9...Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
...Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget