The Abba Father by Deborah Waldron Fry

Though the cords of death attempt to entangle you, do not be anxious.

The Abba Father by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard this. " I am Abba Father and I am Almighty God. Those who put their trust in Me shall not be ashamed."

"Beloved. Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double. I have heard your cries, My Child. Though the cords of death attempt to entangle you, do not be anxious.

I overcame death to bring you LIFE. Do not be overcome by distress and sorrow. When you cry, "Help me!", I hear from My Holy Mountain. Nothing can keep Me from you, Beloved. I am yours and you are Mine. Your Savior is gracious and righteous and full of compassion for you. When you were brought low, I saved you.

I am your Abba Father. I am El Shaddai, Almighty God. There is a sweet Sound flowing to you from My Throne. It is called Amazing Grace. I am singing over you, Dear One. A song of deliverance that sets you free. I am He who delivers you from death, your eyes from tears and your feet from stumbling. I have chosen you to be near to Me, to dwell in My courts, seated at My Right Hand. My Spirit lives in your heart. Forever we are One.

Return to your Rest, Beloved. Take refuge under the Shadow of My Wings. Listen to the Sound of My Love filling your atmosphere. It shall drown out all of your fear, Beloved. I AM shall sustain you. The LORD your God is in your midst, The Mighty One who saves; I am rejoicing over you with gladness; I shall quiet you by My love; I am exulting over you with loud singing. Forever, you dwell in My Presence; in the Secret Place of the Most High. In My Presence is fullness of joy and at My Right hand, pleasures forevermore.

...Psalm 16:11You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand there are pleasures forever.

...1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear.
...Psalm 36:7 How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.

...Galatians 4:6 And because you are children, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a Mighty Warrior who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.

...Zechariah 9:12 Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double.

...Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
Amazing artwork by Linda Harris Iorio;used with permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget