The Secret Counsel of God by Deborah Waldron Fry

Listen, My Love, and do not be afraid. I am making known to you the deep things of God through the Spirit.

The Secret Counsel of God by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard, "The Secret Counsel of God." 
" Beloved. Listen closely. I am whispering My secret things to you, My Bride. It has been given for you to know the secrets of the Kingdom of heaven in these last days. 

The world cannot know these things for they are only revealed and known by My Spirit. The Veil has been rent and you have entered into the Holy of Holies.

You are seated at My Right Hand. As a Bridegroom whispers in His Bride's ear, so it is with us, Dear One. We have an intimacy that was not known before. Matters that have been concealed by My Glory are revealed to you now. You have searched for Me and you have found Me. You are born again, a NEW creation in Me. You reside on the Bosom of the Father. You are My Chosen One, a king of the King, a king and a priest unto Me. You have desired to know My mysteries and I am revealing them to you. What you hear whispered in your ear, shout from the rooftops. I am revealing profound and hidden things which is CHRIST in you, the hope of GLORY. Listen, My Love, and do not be afraid. I am making known to you the deep things of God through the Spirit.

You are the King's Child. You sit in a place of honor in My Secret Counsel at the Right Hand of Majesty. You are one of the King's inner circle. Just as it is written, "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. But God has revealed them to you by His Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God."

...Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

...Daniel 2:22 It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things;

...Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.
...Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD does nothing Unless He reveals His secret counsel to His servants the prophets.

...John 15:15 No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.
...Ephesians 2:6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.
... 1 Corinthians 2:9-10

SOD: Hebrew: Strong's 5475: Secret counsel, Amos 3:7; Proverbs 11:13; Proverbs 20:19; Proverbs 25:9. Familiar converse with God, intimacy Psalm 25:14. A king’s inner circle, His closest friends and counselors who know His mind and discuss His plans. To participate in the sod of Yahweh meant profound privilege. In the Gospel of John, Yeshua Jesus is described as “the one and only begotten Son,” the One who resides on “the bosom of the Father.”

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget