The Three Strands of Golden Rope by Tammy Lang Jensen

Is the Lord the divine third in your relationships with other people? I will begin to use these golden cords in heaven to start tying people together.

The Three Strands of Golden Rope by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I close my eyes I could see hands braiding together three strands of golden rope. 

I then heard the Father say, And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him-and a triple braided cord is not easily broken (Ecclesiastes 4:12).

Is the Lord the divine third in your relationships with other people? I will begin to use these golden cords in heaven to start tying people together.

Destiny relationships, business mergers, marriages, family restorations, and drawing the prodigals home. I will pave the way to birthing of dreams, Ministries, purposes, and deep desires. As my children learn to keep their eyes on Jesus, they will find their path has become clearer and their purpose more illuminated. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth (Exodus 9:16).

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28). He has saved us and called us to a holy life-not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace (2 Timothy 1:9). Our purpose is all about what God ordains and what glorifies his name. Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty. Who was, and is, and is to come. Glory hallelujah to the Lamb who freely gave it all. I saw the Father walk around a circle of people, they seem to be standing there praying.

The Father then began to interlace their fingers together, and have them hold hands. The Father said, “If you don’t join hands and stand shoulder to shoulder, the enemy will find a way in.” One heart, one accord, One purpose; the body fit neatly together. Then the Lord asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” Speak to those things that be not as though they are. So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone (Ezekiel 37:7).

Come together dry bones, come together hard hearts. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26). I will renew every dry barren place in the land with refreshing springs of living water. And as I bring my church together in great unity, I will release an Exodus Cry from my Saints. They will pray and travail for the prisoners to be set free. The Lord said it will be a time of EXODUS 40:13 - And you are to clothe Aaron with the holy garments, anoint him, and consecrate him so that he may serve me as a priest....Anoint their head with oil, mark them as holy, and make sure they are battle ready. The time is here, the time is at hand....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget