Wind Beneath Your Wings by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are not a one dimensional being, but you have been raised up into the heavenly realms by your new birth in Christ Jesus.

Wind Beneath Your Wings by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved, My Spirit is hovering over you. He is Ruach HaKodesh, the very Air you Breathe. I am the Wind beneath your wings. 

You are not an earth dweller, My Child. You are not a one dimensional being, but you have been raised up into the heavenly realms by your new birth in Christ Jesus. I have set you free from all bondage.

The thermals of The Spirit are your vehicle. You are the Glorious Bride who was spoken of by the prophets. Hear My Voice speaking comfort to you, Dear One. I am your Glory and the Lifter of your head. Let My Joy overwhelm you and propel you into My Presence. This JOY shall be your strength. My Spirit shall bring you new vigor, new energy. It shall quicken your mortal body. I am here to COMFORT you, Beloved. Keep your eyes upon Me and let Me lift you up. New ENERGY OF LIFE shall be imparted to you by My Shekinah Glory. I am the very Breath in your lungs and The Glory in your innermost being. In Me you live and move and have your being. Get ready, My Love, get ready to FLY unencumbered once again!

PROPEL: to drive forward or onward by or as if by means of a force that imparts motion.
Ruach HaKodesh: Spirit of God: Strong's Hebrew 7307: wind, air, breath, spirit of heaven, animation, vivacity, vigor. Spirit of God, the third Person of the triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son. The Holy Spirit who imparts warlike energy and executive and administrative power endowing men with various gifts. Energy of life as manifest in the Shekinah glory.

...Genesis 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
...John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
amazing artwork by Ain Veras Art

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget