In My Hand by Deborah Waldron Fry

Oh yes, My Child. In My Hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind. My Hand now moves on your behalf. The Nail scarred Hand has saved you to the uttermost.

In My Hand by Deborah Waldron Fry
9/28 Heard," It is the Time of My Hand moving in your life." We shall literally see our God move things out of our way, rearrange circumstances, open doors and bring forth miracles as we watch in amazement. It is Time!

Beloved. Was it not My Hand which made all things? Oh yes, My Child. In My Hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind. My Hand now moves on your behalf. The Nail scarred Hand has saved you to the uttermost.

I have delivered you from the hand of your enemies and from those who persecute you. My Hand has pierced the fleeing serpent. My Hand is open to you, Dear One. I shall satisfy your desires.

You shall be satisfied with good. This is My Word to you. I shall clear the heavens for you, My Child, I am making a way where there seems to be no way. From My Hand rays of Light flash, wherein is hidden My Power. Fear not, your times are in My Hand. The sound of joyful shouting and salvation shall be in the tents of the righteous.

The right hand of Yahweh does valiantly. You shall SEE My Hand moving on your behalf. Be expectant and be prepared to be amazed, Beloved. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will surely help you; I will uphold you with My Righteous Right Hand.

YAHWEH: "Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail"
YOD: arm and an outstretched hand. HAND
HEY: a person holding up their arms drawing our attention to something. BEHOLD, SHOW, REVEAL
VAV: a peg or nail. NAIL
HEY: BEHOLD
Jesus: Yeshua: Yahweh saves

...Acts 7:50 'WAS IT NOT MY HAND WHICH MADE ALL THESE THINGS?'
...Job 12:10 In whose hand is the life of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind?
...Job 26:13 By His breath the heavens are cleared; His hand has pierced the fleeing serpent.
...Psalm 31:15 My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies and from those who persecute me.

...Psalm 145:16 You open Your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing.

...Psalm 104:28 You give to them, they gather it up; You open Your hand, they are satisfied with good.

...Habakkuk 3:4 His radiance is like the sunlight; He has rays flashing from His hand, And there is the hiding of His power.

...1 Chronicles 29:12 Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all, and in Your hand is power and might; and it lies in Your hand to make great and to strengthen everyone.
...Isaiah 41:10Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will surely help you; I will uphold you with My right hand of righteousness. 11Behold, all who rage against you will be ashamed and disgraced; those who contend with you will be reduced to nothing and will perish.…
Psalm 118:15-16

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget