Eye of the Lion by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Warrior. I am your Champion with Eyes of Blazing Fire! I have put the enemy under your feet as He is under Mine.

Eye of the Lion by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard the phrase," Eye of the Tiger." And then I heard, "Eye of the Lion" "You have your Father's Eyes, Mighty Warrior." And I saw a Mighty Lion crushing the head of a snake.

Beloved. The Fires you have been through have given you the eye of the tiger. You have your Father's eyes. You are focused and confident and your faith has been made very fierce through adversity. Fear not. My Child. You have been rescued from the grips of the enemy. Behold, I have given you POWER to CRUSH and TRAMPLE serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy.

You shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day;Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand shall fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you. Take back your freedom, My Warrior. I am your Champion with Eyes of Blazing Fire! I have put the enemy under your feet as He is under Mine.

You who revere My name shall trample the evil ones, by the power of the Holy Spirit. The wicked will be ashes under the soles of your feet. When the enemy comes to you, look at him with the Eye of the Lion and proclaim your victory! Never say die, My Mighty Warrior but speak LIFE. "On the day when I act, you will tread upon the wicked as if they were dust under your feet,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies.

"Eye of the Tiger" : one who is focused, confident, and has the look of being intense, very fierce with a never say die attitude. ORIGIN: The phrase refers to the fierceness and strength of the tiger.

...Malachi 4:2 But for you who fear My name, the Sun of righteousness will rise with healing in His wings, and you will go out and leap like calves from the stall. 3Then you will trample the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day I am preparing,” says the LORD of Hosts.
...Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

...1 Corinthian 15:27For “God has put everything under His feet.” ....

...Luke 10:19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will by any means harm you.

...Ephesians 1:20 which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, 21far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age, but also in the one to come. 22And God put everything under His feet and made Him head over everything for the church.
amazing artwork by Nathan Rhoads

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget