Linger in My Presence by Deborah Waldron Fry

Many run to and fro in My House searching in places but finding no peace.

Linger in My Presence by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Come. Linger in My Presence. I am your Dwelling Place. In the Father's House are many rooms, if it were not so, I would have told you. Many run to and fro in My House searching in places but finding no peace. 

Instead of seeking My Face, they seek riches, glory, and fame. But you are not of these, Dear One. All of My Rooms are good places and I want you to explore them freely.

But, there is a Place where ALL these things are added unto you. You, My Child, have come through the Veil into the Throneroom. Your heart and flesh have cried out for the Living God. You have cried out," Abba Father." I have drawn you by My Spirit to the Secret Place. Drop all your cares and run into My everlasting Arms.

Tarry with Me for awhile, My Child. The River of Life flows from the Throne Room, from the Throne of Grace. This is the Source from which ALL revelation flows. Here, I make known the Path of LIFE. Yes, Beloved. There is such a Place. I have raised you up and seated you with Me in the Heavenly Realms in Christ Jesus. Better is one day in My courts than a thousand elsewhere. The Son is always shining in the Courts of your God, Beloved; Grace and Glory are always pouring out upon you. I withhold no good thing from you. Come, Beloved, hear the Spirit calling. Linger with Me awhile. I am anointing your head with Holy Oil. You abide under the Shadow of the Almighty. I am your Refuge from the storm. In My Presence is fullness of JOY and at My Right Hand are pleasures forevermore.

LINGER: stay in a place longer than necessary because of a reluctance to leave, wait, stay put, take one's time, tarry, spend a long time over, to remain or stay on in a place longer than is usual or expected, as if from reluctance to leave. To dwell, prolong.

...Psalm 91:1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
...Hebrews 10:19Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by the new and living way opened for us through the veil of His Flesh
...Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
...Psalm 84:1 How lovely is Your dwelling place, O LORD of Hosts. 2My soul longs, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.4How blessed are those who dwell in Your house; they are ever praising You.

...Psalm 84:10 For better is one day in Your courts than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than to dwell in the tents of the wicked. 11For the LORD God is a sun and a shield; the LORD gives grace and glory; He withholds no good thing from those who walk with uprightly. (In Jesus)
...Psalm 16:11


Support AbidingTV today.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget