Beloved, know that I Am by Deborah Waldron Fry

When you have no answers, Beloved, know that I AM. I am He who transcends all that the enemy would plot against you. I am He who was and is and is to come. I AM that I AM, the Almighty. I reside outside of time and space.

Beloved, know that I Am by Deborah Waldron Fry
When you have no answers, Beloved, know that I AM. I am He who transcends all that the enemy would plot against you. I am He who was and is and is to come. I AM that I AM, the Almighty. I reside outside of time and space.



I am beyond all that the human mind can comprehend. Religion has put Me in a box, Dear One. But I am beyond human reasoning and understanding. Only by the Spirit, can you come to know all that I am for you. I am the Source of all things and the Sure Foundation on which you stand. I transcend all of man's wisdom and knowledge.

The devil is not all knowing, Beloved, but I AM. The devil is NOT all powerful, but I AM. The devil is the father of lies, but I AM Truth. So when he whispers his lies in your ears, tell him you belong to "I AM". For the eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are My everlasting arms. I AM your Abba Father. Call out My name, Beloved, when you are in distress. I AM the answer.

Exodus 3:14 God said to him, “I AM who I AM.”1 And He said, “Say this to the people..., ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”

John 8:56 "Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see My day. He saw it and was glad.” 57 So the Jews said to Jesus, “You are not yet fifty years old, and you have seen Abraham?” 58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds”

The violent response of the Jews to Jesus’ “I AM” statement indicates they clearly understood what He was declaring—that He was the eternal God incarnate. Jesus was equating Himself with the "I AM" title God gave Himself in Exodus 3:14.

Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

Rev. 4:8: “The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: “Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!”

Deuteronomy 3:26There is none like unto the God of Israel, who rides upon the heaven in your help, and in His excellency on the sky.27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
John 20:31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in His name.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget