My Shining City of Light by Deborah Waldron Fry

When your outlook is dark, Beloved, let your thoughts rise to My Shining City of Light. There is no need for the sun, for the Glory of the Son shines upon you, day and night. Heaven is your real home, My Child. I know you are homesick at times.

My Shining City of Light by Deborah Waldron Fry
When your outlook is dark, Beloved, let your thoughts rise to My Shining City of Light. There is no need for the sun, for the Glory of the Son shines upon you, day and night. Heaven is your real home, My Child. I know you are homesick at times.




Here is Truth. You are not of this world although you are in it, Dear One. Your home is where your heart is. Your heart is with Me. My Spirit dwells there. I in you and you in Me. You are seated with Me in heavenly places at the Right Hand of Majesty.

This life on earth is only a vapor compared to eternity. Those who are born again shall be with Me forevermore. There will be no more sorrow or pain or crying for I will wipe every tear from your eyes. Rejoice today Beloved. Let not your heart be troubled. My Face is always shining upon you. Soon, I shall rescue you from this earth.

We shall see each other face to Face. Then the sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting Light, and your God will be your Glory.

John 17:15 "I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth."

Ephesians 2:5even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await our Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.

John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you.
Song of Solomon 6:10 Who is this that appears like the dawn, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, majestic as the stars in procession?

Revelation 1:16 And His face was like the sun in all its brilliance.
Revelation 22:4 They will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads. 5 And there will no longer be any night; and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever.

Numbers 6:24The LORD bless you, and keep you; 25 The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; 26The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget