You Are in My Resistance by Deborah Waldron Fry

You have been raised up from your hiding place for such a time as this. I have positioned you in My underground, Dear One. You are in My resistance. You are qualified by your new birth. My DNA runs in your veins.

Here is what the world does not know, My Child. You have been raised up from your hiding place for such a time as this. I have positioned you in My underground, Dear One. You are in My resistance. You are qualified by your new birth. My DNA runs in your veins.



My courage resides in your heart. You have the mind of Christ. Fear not, Beloved. I am the King of Glory, INVINCIBLE in battle. My Right Hand has SHATTERED the enemy.

The Lord is with you, mighty warrior. I am pouring out My Spirit upon you. New strength and boldness shall consume your soul. I have clothed you in My armor of Light. My Glory shining from you blinds the enemy. He cannot see where I am sending you. Light ALWAYS destroys darkness,

Dear One. I shall cause the enemy's plans against you to disintegrate before you. He shall come at you one way and flee before you seven ways. In Me, you live and move and have your being. You have been chosen and trained for just such a time as this, My warrior bride. You walk in victory. Fear not, Beloved.

Don’t be intimidated. Trust Me with all of your heart. You are well hidden in Me, and I am directing your path. A thousand shall fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.

Psalm 24:8 Who is the King of glory? The LORD, strong and mighty; the LORD, invincible in battle.
Exodus 15:6 Your right hand, LORD, is majestic in power. Your right hand, LORD, shatters the enemy.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
Acts 17:28 for in Him we live and move and have our being, as even some of your own poets have said, 'For we also are His children.'

James 4;7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

Colossians 3:2Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. 3For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.…

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget