Let No One Dishonor You by Deborah Waldron Fry

For I have crowned you with glory and honor. In Me, you are most honorable, Beloved.

Let No One Dishonor You by  Deborah Waldron Fry
Let no one dishonor you, My Child. For I have crowned you with glory and honor. In Me, you are most honorable, Beloved. I have raised you up from the dust. I am He who lifts up the needy from the ash heap and make you to sit with nobles. In Me, you have inherited a seat of honor and glory.

You have been made honorable through the blood of the Lamb. I AM your honor.

You are honored above all those in the land of the living. I shall bless you and enlarge your border. I will indeed grant your request, My Child. My Hand shall be with you, and I will keep you from evil so that it will not hurt you. Will you trust Me with your life, Beloved?

Both riches and honor come from Me, and I rule over all. In My Hand is power and might; and it is in My hands to make great and to give strength to all who come to Me. Rejoice, Dear One. Let not your heart be troubled. I have made you to have dominion over the work of My hands; I have put all things under your feet.



Full Definition of HONOR
Good name or public esteem: good reputation; a showing of respect; privilege; a person of superior standing; one whose worth brings respect or fame; an evidence or symbol of distinction: as an exalted title or rank.

Psalm 3:3 But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and my HONOR, and the One who lifts my head.

1 Samuel 2:8 He raises up the poor from the dust, He lifts up the needy from the ash heap To make them sit with nobles, And inherit a seat of HONOR and glory; For the pillars of the earth are the Lord’s, And He set the land on them.

1 Chronicles 29:12 Both riches and HONOR come from You, and You rule over all. In Your hand is power and might; and it is in Your hands to make great and to give strength to everyone.
1 Chronicles 4:9 Jabez was more HONORABLE than his brothers... 10 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, saying, “Oh that You would indeed bless me and enlarge my border, and that Your hand would be with me, and You would keep me from evil so that it does not hurt me!” And God granted his request.

Psalm 8:4 what is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You do visit him? 5 For You have made him a little lower than the angels, and has crowned him with glory and HONOR. 6 You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and SEATED US WITH HIM in the heavenly realms IN CHRIST JESUS.

1 Timothy 1:17 To the King of ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be HONOR and glory forever and ever. Amen.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget