Just Call Out my Name by Deborah Waldron Fry

I will meet you where you are, Beloved. Sometimes, it seems you just don't have the strength or will to go on. I understand, My Child. I am well acquainted with your pains and sorrows.

Just Call Out my Name by Deborah Waldron Fry
I will meet you where you are, Beloved. Sometimes, it seems you just don't have the strength or will to go on. I understand, My Child. I am well acquainted with your pains and sorrows. Just call out my Name. I have given you My name which is above every name. All Glory and Power is in My name.

When the devil hears My name, he must bow to Me. Don't be moved by what you see, Dear One. Be moved by what you believe. My Name is great in might. There is no other name in heaven or on earth more powerful. I give you power of attorney to use My name, Dear One. I give YOU authority to TRAMPLE on the devil's head and over ALL the power of the enemy and NOTHING shall be any means harm you.




Do not fear, Beloved. At the sound of My Name EVERY knee must bow and every tongue confess that I am Lord. Just whisper My name, Beloved, when you have little strength left. I will move heaven and earth for you. At the sound of My name on your lips, all things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth will bow to Me.

Psalm 72:17 His name shall endure forever; His name shall continue as long as the sun. And men shall be blessed in Him; All nations shall call Him blessed.

Philippians 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a Name which is above every name:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

John 14:13 - And whatsoever you shall ask in My Name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Romans 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I have given you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will by any means harm you."

Romans 16:20The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget