A NEW Creature by the Blood of the Lamb by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are a NEW creature by the Blood of the Lamb. You now dwell in the beauty of My Holiness.

A NEW Creature by the Blood of the Lamb by Deborah Waldron Fry
You are altogether beautiful, My love; there is no flaw in you. I am beautifying everything concerning you. You are a NEW creature by the Blood of the Lamb. You now dwell in the beauty of My Holiness.


There is no spot in you, Beloved. I look not on the outward appearance but upon the heart. My Spirit dwells in your heart, Dear One. I am Spirit and where My Spirit is, there is liberty. I see Myself shining from your eyes.This is Beauty, My Love. That as I am, so are you in this world. Look at yourself through My eyes, Dear One.

Look at yourself in the mirror of the Spirit. And you, with an unveiled face, beholding the glory of your Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from your Lord who is the Spirit. Arise and shine, My Love. My Glory shall be seen upon you. You are My shining ones. Behold, you are beautiful, My love, behold, you are beautiful.

1 Samuel 16:7.. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.

Zechariah 9:17 For how great is His goodness, and how great His beauty!
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, you are beautiful, My love; behold, you are beautiful; your eyes are doves. (Holy Spirit)

Song of Solomon 4:7 You are altogether beautiful, My love; there is no flaw in you.
Psalm 45:11 So shall the King greatly desire your beauty: for He is your Lord; and worship thou Him.

Psalm 45:1 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the King: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.2 For You, Oh Lord, are fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into Your lips: therefore God hath blessed You forever.

Song of Solomon 5:10 My Beloved is dazzling and ruddy, chiefest among ten thousand.
2 Corinthians 3:17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.
1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget