Why is Your Hope in Man, My Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have redeemed you with My Blood. I have allured you and brought you with Me into the wilderness, to speak tenderly to you.

Why is Your Hope in Man, My Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry
Why is your hope in man, My Bride? Why does your soul strive with the opinions of men. Man will always disappoint you. Don't be downcast, My Child. You are betrothed to Me forever in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and mercy, I have redeemed you with My Blood. I have allured you and brought you with Me into the wilderness, to speak tenderly to you.


For your Maker is your Husband, the Lord of hosts is His name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth He is called. We have walked together through this Valley of Trouble and are coming through the Door of Hope. I am giving you a great harvest of joy for the tears that you have shed. I am your Hope, Beloved. I am the Prince of Peace.

There shall be no peace upon the earth until your King takes His place upon His throne and all is reconciled. And you shall be with Me, Beloved. I shall never leave nor forsake you. In that Day, you shall call me,"My Husband", and the name of Baal shall be remembered no more. I have betrothed you to Me in faithfulness and you shall know your Lord. My Delight is in you, Dear One. As the Bridegroom rejoices over His Bride, so shall your God forever rejoice over you.............................................................................................................................................
2 Corinthians 11:2 For I feel a divine jealousy for you, since I betrothed you to one Husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ.

Ephesians 5:32 This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church.
Revelation 19:7-9 Let us rejoice and exult and give Him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His Bride has made herself ready; it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure” for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints. And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”
Hosea 2:19 And I will betroth you to Me forever. I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy. 20 I will betroth you to me in faithfulness. And you shall know the Lord.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth He is called.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget