Victories by Faith by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You have been going around and around this mountain of troubles for far too long, Dear One.

Victories by Faith by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You have been going around and around this mountain of troubles for far too long, Dear One. I know that there seems to be no way of escape.The path is worn and dusty, with no advancement in sight.

Although at times, you have won some victories by faith, the enemy is unrelenting. Over and over, you have struggled with the same problems and against the same forces of evil. Your arm has grown weary and the Sword in your hand has grown heavy. Reach out your hand in faith, My Warrior Bride. I am the LORD of Hosts. I take you by your hand and I am leading you UP this mountain. Your mountain of defeat has become My Holy Mountain of Victory.

I am leading you on My Path of Life, higher and higher in the Spirit, up above the storm clouds and into My Sonlight. The air is sweet here. Breath it in, My Child. Let not your heart be troubled. No enemy can touch you here. Thousands upon thousands of heavenly warriors are surrounding you and fighting for you. By My Spirit, I am breaking you out of these repetitive cycles of misery and defeat and taking you to higher ground.

On My mountain, I shall subdue the uproar of the enemy. Like heat by the shadow of a cloud, I shall silence the ruthless. I am drawing you after Me, and we shall run together. I am leading you to My banqueting house. On the summit, I have prepared a lavish banquet. You shall delight in My Wine and feast on the abundance of My House. Let not your heart be troubled. The King is bringing you into His Chambers and His banner over you is Love.

..Song of Solomon 2:4He has brought me to His banquet hall, and His banner over me is love.
..Hebrews 12:22But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaks better things than that of Abel.

..Isaiah 56:7 Even those I will bring to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer.

…Psalm 36:7How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. 8They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. 9For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.…
..John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.

..Isaiah 2:3 And many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; That He may teach us concerning His ways and that we may walk in His paths."

..Isaiah 25:5Like heat in drought, You subdue the uproar of the enemy; Like heat by the shadow of a cloud, the song of the ruthless is silenced. 6The LORD of Hosts will prepare a lavish banquet for all peoples on this mountain; A banquet of aged wine, choice pieces with marrow, And refined, aged wine. 7And on this mountain He will swallow up the covering which is over all peoples, Even the veil which is stretched over all nations.

..Psalm 63:5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; (abundance of His goodness) and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.

..Song of Solomon 1:4 Draw me after you and let us run together! The King has brought me into His chambers.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget