The Bridegroom Cometh by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Behold, your Bridegroom cometh." Hear My Voice, Beloved. I am your Bridegroom King. I am your Beloved and you are Mine.

The Bridegroom Cometh by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Behold, your Bridegroom cometh." Hear My Voice, Beloved. I am your Bridegroom King. I am your Beloved and you are Mine. The enemy wants to cloud your mind with his lies and keep you in the dark. My precious child, those who come to Me I will NEVER, NO NEVER reject. Trust Me, Dear One. I shall attend to your every need. I am not an absentee Father or uncaring Husband. I am He who is called FAITHFUL and TRUE.

Our intimacy shall heal you and restore you. My Light is shining into your heart. No one and nothing can ever separate you from My Love. You are cherished by Me and I shall keep you nourished. My end time Bride is GLORIOUS. My Spirit indwells you and quickens your mortal body. Close your ears to the messages of fear and doubt.

Don't give up or give in. The Son is shining upon you. You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. I am putting a new song in your mouth. A song of joy and of exultation. A song of victory and a song of triumph.

Many will see what I have done for you and be amazed. Behold I am coming soon, My Beloved Bride, and My reward is with Me.

Exultation: the act of exulting; lively or triumphant joy, as over success or victory.

Isaiah 54:5"For your Husband is your Maker, Whose name is the LORD of hosts; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth. 6"For the LORD has called you, Like a wife forsaken and grieved in spirit, Even like a wife of one's youth when she is rejected," Says your God.

Psalm 40:3 He has put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what He has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the LORD.

Isaiah 55:12 You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:29 The bride belongs to the Bridegroom. The friend who attends the Bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the Bridegroom's voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.

Revelation 22:20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. 21The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget