Fear not. I am the LORD of Hosts by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Fear not. I am the LORD of Hosts. I have commanded chariots of Holy Fire and My mighty angels to minister to you and to help you in your times of need.

Fear not. I am the LORD of Hosts by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Fear not. I am the LORD of Hosts. I have commanded chariots of Holy Fire and My mighty angels to minister to you and to help you in your times of need. You will not be fighting this battle alone, Dear One.

They that are with you are MUCH MORE than those who are against you. The enemy makes himself known by his fiery darts coming against you, to get your eyes off of Me and onto that situation.

But it is finished, My Child. I am opening your eyes to see My protection surrounding you. As you lift your shield of faith, thousands upon thousands fight your battles with you. I give My angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. They lift you up in their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone. Mighty angels are encamped around those who are Mine.

They hearken to My Voice and My Word. They carry My Fire, Beloved, and nothing shall by any means harm you. Faith works through My Love. My Love is always working for you from Glory. The Fire Light of My Glory and My Brightness surrounds you, protects you, and lights up the path ahead of you. Do you see the wheels within wheels gathered around you, Beloved? Do not fear, My Child. I am the God of angel armies. I have you covered.

..Heavenly host (Hebrew: צבאות‎‎ sabaoth, "armies") refers to the army (Luke 2:13) of angels mentioned both in the Hebrew and Christian Bibles, as well as other Jewish and Christian texts.
Several descriptions of angels in the Bible describe them in military terms, such as encampment (Genesis 32:1-2), command structure (Psalms 91:11-12; Matt.13:41; Rev.7:2), and combat (Jdg.5:20; Job 19:12; Rev.12:7).

..Psalms 91:11For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.12 They shall bear you up in their hands, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

..Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

..Hebrews 13:2 - Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
..Psalms 103:20 - Bless the LORD, ye His angels, that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the Voice of His Word.

..2 Kings 6:16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

..Ezekiel 1:15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold, a wheel was upon the earth by each of the living creatures with his four faces.16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness; and their appearance and their work was, as it were, a wheel within a wheel.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget