A Song of Light and Life by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do you hear what I hear? As a groom rejoices over His Bride, so your God is rejoicing over you. My Song is breaking through your night. Heaven has come down to you, My Child.

A Song of Light and Life by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do you hear what I hear? As a groom rejoices over His Bride, so your God is rejoicing over you. My Song is breaking through your night. Heaven has come down to you, My Child. I am Emmanuel, God with you. Every evil entity flees at My Presence. I am singing over you; a song of deliverance and victory; a song of LIGHT and LIFE.

The enemy cannot exist in this frequency, Dear One. My Spirit is vibrating within you on My wavelength. Come into harmony with Me, My Child. Flow with My Spirit and let not your heart be troubled. Faith comes by hearing, Dear One. As you look to your Savior, My Sound and My Light shall supernaturally rewire your brain. Listen not to the dirges of the world, Beloved.

They only bring depression and hopelessness. He who is the Light of the World is in your midst. I am the Mighty One who saves. I am the God who sings and the God of all compassion. My Heartbeat is the rhythm of Life. I am bringing you into perfect resonance with Me by the Spirit. I am exulting over you with loud singing, breaking down every stronghold.

Let not your heart be troubled. Listen to My Love songs being sung over you. I am rejoicing over you with gladness and I shall quiet you with My love. I am surrounding you with songs of deliverance.

..resonance: the prolongation and intensification of sound produced by transmission of its vibrations from one body to another.

..Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, the Mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.

..Isaiah 62:5 For as a young man marries a young woman, so your sons will marry You; and as a groom rejoices over his bride, so your God will rejoice over you.

..Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance.

..Psalm 16:11 You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.

A God who sings must be a God who feels, a God of deep, stirring passions. If God sings—and the Bible says He does—then we find ourselves living in the presence of a Supreme Being whose heart pulsates with supreme emotion. (Signs of the Times)

Some ancient Greeks called the Pythagoreans observed that all of creation is mathematical. Then they noticed that music is math. They realized that music is mathematically composed in such a manner that it creates new thoughts and feelings in the human soul.

So they came up with a hypothesis that the Creator must be a singer, and He must have sung the universe into existence. The entire cosmos must operate on a musical score of some kind! (Ty Gibson)


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget