The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do not fear the trials coming upon the earth in these last days.

The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not fear the trials coming upon the earth in these last days. As I was with the three in the fiery furnace, how much more will I show Myself to you through the Spirit? Though I am with you always, it is time for My Children and to see, hear, touch, and taste My Manifest Presence. I have not left you as orphans, Dear One. I am Emmanuel, God with you. My Glory shall turn this present suffering into rejoicing. In the middle of the fire, Living Waters are flowing. You in Me and I in you.

These fires of adversity have no effect on Us, My Child. Though the enemy is turning up the heat, you shall come out of this unscathed. Not a hair on your head shall be singed, for you are Mine. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. The evil one will fight against you, but he will not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you. Be not afraid, Beloved. I am your Savior who comes to you.

...Isaiah 43:2 "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.

...Daniel 3:25 He answered and said, “But I see four men unbound, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a Son of God.”

...Jeremiah 1:19 "They will fight against you, but they will not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you," declares the LORD.

...1 Peter 4:12Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial that has come upon you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13But rejoice that you share in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed at the revelation of His glory.

...John 14:16And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. You know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.18I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget