War With My Word by Deborah Waldron Fry

They are ministering spirits sent to aid My Children in times of need. They are encamped around you.

War With My Word by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. War with My Word. For when you do, angels are on assignment to carry out your decrees. These are Warrior angels, My Child. They are strong and mighty and hearken to the Voice of My Word. They are ministering spirits sent to aid My Children in times of need. They are encamped around you.

They snap to attention and MOVE when they hear My Word in your mouth. Your intercession has MOVED your angels to battle the enemy on your behalf. There are MANY more for you than against you, Dear One. My Holy angels are supernatural beings who carry My anointing upon them. They are sent to assist the heirs of salvation.

They will move the kingdom of darkness out of your way. So speak LIFE and not death. Speak blessing and not cursing. Speak healing and not your disease. Speak the LORD's report and not the world's. My angels are ascending and descending from My Throne with messages, answers to prayer, gifts and healings. Fear not, My Bride.

Your angels accompany you wherever you go. So put them to work, Beloved. It is their delight to assist you. For I give My angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.

...Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye His angels, that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His word.

...Psalm 91:11 For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.

...Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

...Dan 10:13 However, the prince of the kingdom of Persia opposed me for 21 days. Then all of a sudden, Michael, one of the chief angels, came to assist me!

...Genesis 28:12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

...Psalm 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

...Psalm 78:25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

...Matt 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of My Father which is in heaven.

...Hebrews 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget