My Undivided Attention by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You have My undivided attention. I know your heart, Dear One. I know every thought before you think it and every word on your tongue before you speak it.

Beloved. You have My undivided attention. I know your heart, Dear One. I know every thought before you think it and every word on your tongue before you speak it. I have a Book of Remembrance written before Me every time you speak of your Beloved. But did you know, Dear One, that I speak about you also? My thoughts toward you are more than the sands of the sea. I delight in you.

As an earthly parent cannot help but speak of his children, so I speak of you, Dear One. As a Bridegroom speaks of His Bride, so I speak of you. I speak of your beauty and your spirit. There is no spot in you, My Bride. You are the apple of Mine eye. You are Mine. You are My own possession. Pay no attention to the negative thoughts that come to you. These come from the accuser of the brethren, the devil. My thoughts about you are precious.

I speak about you with kind and comfortable words. I am your encourager and Comforter. My Eyes are always upon you. You are always in My conversation, Beloved.The One who made heaven and earth is your Beloved, and you are Mine. I speak of you and I speak to you, Dear One. My Spirit shall speak to you and through you in these last days. My Word to you shall edify you, comfort you, and encourage you. I have drawn you after Me; let us run. Behold, you are beautiful, My love; behold, you are beautiful; your eyes are Doves. Arise, My Love, My beautiful one and come away. Your King has brought you into His chambers.

...Psalm 139:17How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! 18If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand. When I awake, I am still with You.
...Malachi 3:16Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name. 17"They will be Mine," says the LORD of hosts, "on the day that I prepare My own possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his own son...

...Psalm 34:15 The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous And His ears are open to their cry.

...2 Samuel 23:2 "The Spirit of the LORD spoke by me, And His word was on my tongue."

...Zechariah 1:13 And the LORD answered the angel that talked with me with good (kind) words and comfortable words.

...1 Corinthians 14:3But he who prophesies speaks to men for their edification, encouragement, and comfort. 4The one who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but the one who prophesies edifies the church.

...Song of Solomon 1:4Draw me after you; let us run.The king has brought me into his chambers.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget